We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Luggage?

UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Luggage?

Hi!

Did anyone who received their sandals luggage (free deal when you book a suite) receive it BEFORE they went on vacation, if so, how long before?

Thanks

Fort Wright...
Level Contributor
396 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Luggage?

Can't answer but have a vision of people receiving this luggage trying to convince their airline to let them check 4 suitcases each

I have seen a post where someone got it at the resort and left their old luggage to be donated

enjoy - SGOR Jan 8th - can we make it till then?????

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
128 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Luggage?

Where does it say you get free luggage? I booked a suite and was never offered that deal.

UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Luggage?

There were a number of deals going on. They do vary from country to country. In the UK, it was book 12 nights in a concierge or butler level suite and receive a 3 part set. It also applied to honeymoon couples etc but dont know their conditions. There were also dates you had to book by.

My TA says we will receive one week before but wanted to know if anyone else received theirs earlier than that? Bit of a waste if they dont send before you travel..

Anyone else? Anyone from the UK?

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Luggage?

I think (but not positive) that the luggage is only available to UK guests, not US guests,at this time. We got it in November, 2005, and it came about 3 weeks before we traveled. Very nice black Samsonite luggage with hot-pink embroidered Sandals on it.

near Chicago
Level Contributor
250 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Luggage?

I got mine in 2004. It came about three weeks after we got home. We traveled with two other couples. They got theirs before we left.

I don't try to figure it out!

UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Luggage?

Thanks all..

might try putting the pressure on the TA. I need some new luggage and this will save buying more than I need. Most of it will be too small for us but handy to have as excess baggage.

Thanks again!

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandals Luggage?

When we got ours, it came with one large folling suitcase that is big enough for my husband for the week. Typical female, I take too much stuff and need a larger one. It also came with a smaller rolling suitcase that he uses as his carry-on, and it came with a shoulder-strap type large carry-on. I usually use that carryon but I finally decided i was tired of killing my shoulder so bought myself a rolling carryon for our next trip in January.

UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandals Luggage?

I am a travelling nightmare! We go from home for three weeks so LOT of luggage! This year, we have a whapping 64kilos each yippeeeeee...how many pairs of shoes is that :-)

When do you go in January? Which resort?

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandals Luggage?

We will be at Sandals Negril for 4 nights 1/20-24 and then going to Sandals Montego Bay for another 4 nights from the 24th to the 28th. And you?

UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandals Luggage?

We are having a few nights at sandals inn before going down to ocho for two weeks, in fact, we leave the Inn for ocho same day as you arrive in MB! Its a really long journey for us,(scotland to england, overnight in london, then the flight etc) so this time, we decided to break the journey and added on those extra days in MB just to wind down after the journey and get some sleep. We will go over to SMB and SRC whilst we are there if we have some energy.

So yep, we will both be under Jamaica sky same time! ENJOY!

I think though there is a possibility my daughter and her boyfriend might be at SMB or SRC same time as you..waiting on the xmas present news? If so, we plan to have one of our nights (we think one night will cross) at SMB or SRC for dinner.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Get answers to your questions about Ocho Rios
Recent Conversations