We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nnnnnnoooooooo flight cancelled

UK
Level Contributor
135 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Nnnnnnoooooooo flight cancelled

Just had a call from our travel agent, the Air Jamaica flight from London on 22nd Dec has been cancelled - we were supposed to spend Christmas and New Year at Couples Negril - they have offered an alternative flight on 17th Dec but that means we leave on Boxing Day which is no good as we don't have the extra holiday to take off work and also the idea was to be away for Christmas/New Year.

I have checked other scheduled flights to check that there is definitely no availability but it seems to be true.

Looks like Christmas in CN is no more for me :o( we will get a full refund but doubt we will find a good trip to anywhere else over Christmas now as it was already pretty booked up 3 months ago when we booked this trip.

I need sympathy!!!

UK
Level Contributor
135 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Nnnnnnoooooooo flight cancelled

oh where abouts in Thailand are you going? We'll be in Phuket.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Nnnnnnoooooooo flight cancelled

We will be in Pattaya. We have family who live there.

33. Re: Nnnnnnoooooooo flight cancelled

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 23:16