We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 days until Beaches Negril

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
7 days until Beaches Negril

Does anyone have any last minute comments, hints, ideas?

Very excited because this is our first family holiday with our DS who is 15 months old. When we were last there (Sandals Royal Caribbean) we came back with an extra little souviner- our DS was born 9 months later!!!! :o

I feel like I am packing everything but the kitchen sink for DS. DH and I use to pack one suitcase between the two of us which included a couple of swimsuits and covers, couple of shorts and t-shirts and a few nice items.

I think I will have 2 full suitcases and one smaller one!!!

Palm Coast, FL
Level Contributor
102 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 7 days until Beaches Negril

I'm so jealous! I would love to go back to Beaches Negril, it was a fantastic vacation for myself and my son. I see you have been on one of the other threads about Beaches, so probably not much more advice to give, other than have a great time!

Well, one thing. I don't know how long you are staying, but if you plan to eat at one of the restaurants that take reservations (Seville or Teppanyakis) go ahead and make them as soon as possible, they tend to fill up pretty quick.

Great story about your DS, by the way. :)

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 7 days until Beaches Negril

We are there for 2 weeks! I will be sure to book the resturants early. I have booked a Character breakfast already. I think DS will enjoy it.

I have tried to research BN as much as I could. I like being able to go with a good understanding of the place.

Thank you for your help and wishes!

Ottershaw, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 7 days until Beaches Negril

Have a great time! We are going to Beaches Negril on the 20th of Aug! Can't wait to get away from our awful weather. Does anyone have a direct e-mail address for Beaches Negril?

Springfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 7 days until Beaches Negril

just wanted to say hi cause we'll be in negril same time as you! (but not at Beaches)

have fun :)

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 7 days until Beaches Negril

WEndy, I sent you a PM with a BN email address I used.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 7 days until Beaches Negril

5 more sleeps!!! Can you tell I am excited?

7. Re: 7 days until Beaches Negril

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 16:20