We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best All Inclusive In Negril, for Adults Especially?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
4,422 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Best All Inclusive In Negril, for Adults Especially?

I have been to Negril Many times. However I tend to shy away from the All Inclusives.

My boss want's to go to Negril with her husband and adult aged son and his girlfriend. She has been all over the Caribbean but never to Jamaica. She is an "all inclusive fan" So for those of you who have visited many of the "larger" all inclusives in Negril, which would you recommend and why?

They seem to have money so a budget is not too much of an issue I don't think.

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
213 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best All Inclusive In Negril, for Adults Especially?

i just returned from gln on may 16th. the place is wonderful. the food was excellent, rooms were very nice i was in a one bedroom lux. suite it was awesome, you can not beat the beach i cant get it out of my head. i was there with 5 other couples and we are all planning to go back the same time next year....its hard to get 12 people to all agree on anything, but gln made us all beleive this is a true slice of heaven on earth. i hope this helps you. tell your boss to have a wonderful trip...

South Jersey
Level Contributor
114 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best All Inclusive In Negril, for Adults Especially?

hedonism is more commonly known as the "adult" all-inclusive resort in Negril.

Belle River, Ontario
Level Contributor
396 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best All Inclusive In Negril, for Adults Especially?

I second the GLN choice. Loved it. Laid back but not too casual, staff was very professional and accommodating. Food was great, and the sunset cruise on the yacht was wonderful.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best All Inclusive In Negril, for Adults Especially?

Chalk another vote up for Grand Lido Negril ! I have stayed at or visited almost every A/I in Negril and without a doubt GLN stands above the rest.

Just a note to stanggirl- I think this is somewhat of a "family" trip even though they are all adults, I'm not sure if Hedo is what these particular guests would be looking for.

Blessings and respect to all.

Steve

South Jersey
Level Contributor
114 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best All Inclusive In Negril, for Adults Especially?

yeah i definetly wouldn't want to take my family there lol there's just some mental images of my parents that i REALLY don't need to see!!! haha

North Carolina
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best All Inclusive In Negril, for Adults Especially?

Here's another vote for Grand Lido Negril! We were there for our honeymoon and can't wait to go back. It really is the perfect combination of luxury AND laid back attitudes. You can't beat the one bedroom luxury beachfront suite with the 4 person jacuzzi on the patio. These suites sit RIGHT on the beach. We cant' get that room or the view out of our minds either!

Somewhere on Earth...
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best All Inclusive In Negril, for Adults Especially?

halfwaytree,

Here's another for GLN. We loved it. Too many positives to list. They will love it.

Largo, Maryland
Level Contributor
497 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best All Inclusive In Negril, for Adults Especially?

Check out RIU also.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
4,422 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best All Inclusive In Negril, for Adults Especially?

Well thanks to all!!!!

I know they have done the Rius in Mexico, Dominican, Cuba etc.. and they have been all over the eastern Caribbean. But for this trip I'l tell them to look into Grand Lido.

Is that the resort with the yacht? If so do they serve dinner on that yacht or is it just a sunset cocktail cruise? Do you have to dress up to go on that yacht (gentlemen in long pants etc...)?

Sorry for all the questions about Grand Lido but they would love to know all about this I'm sure.

St. Augustine...
Level Contributor
312 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best All Inclusive In Negril, for Adults Especially?

Yes, this is the one with the yacht. Here is a link:

superclubs.com/brand_grandlido/resort_negril/

Also, halfwaytree, does your nick have anything to do with Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley's CD of the same name? If so, great choice and great CD.