We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TOTT Response?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
TOTT Response?

Hello Fellow Jamaica Junkies.

I hope this post finds you well. With all of this SNOW, I just cant seem to pull my head out of the sand!

Anywho, I was just curious how long I should wait for a response from TOTT? I contacted them via email in regards to scheduling their services. It was only just yesterday morning but I wanted to know what is the average response time?

One Love and Much Respec' Mon!

.::JAWISuNShiNe::.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: TOTT Response?

I sent Sienna an email on Monday and I'm still waiting. Hope I hear back by tomorrow because I'm outta this freezing winter & snow Friday!!!

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TOTT Response?

I advise to call her. She pm'd me yesterday and said she's been very sick....in bed sick since I saw her (and she was coming down with it) Nov. 8 ish.

She's trying to cope and is feeling better now. My advice remains...to phone her. ONE LOVE

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TOTT Response?

i'd give it a day or two only because email is their primary form of communication, it is coming upon busy season where they will be away from home more often and as such, they accumulate lots of email. selective power outages can also sometimes affect their ability to respond within 24hours.

don't be shy to call them directly if you need something answered right away.

i can PM you some contact numbers if you don't already have them. just let me know.

rawlus

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: TOTT Response?

Thanks C & rawlus. I'll wait until I arrive and call her if I haven't had an email reply by the time I leave. No worries.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TOTT Response?

Thank you for your help everyone! I know I can always rely on you for instant gratification.

Its really not urgent that I contact them right away since we are not honeymooning until February (although, it is closer than we may realize....still not close enough!)

I will just wait a bit for a response, but I think I will still drop her another email just to say "Get Well Soon".

Thanks again!

And have a WONDERUL time BP!!

One Love and Much Respec' Mon

.::JAWISuNShiNe::.

Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: TOTT Response?

Sol wrote me a few days ago and told me Sienna had the flu. She had a TERRIBLE cold at the end of Thanksgiving when we were there. Give them a few days to respond, they are quite reliable!

7. Re: TOTT Response?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 17:17