We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Msg. for lovenegrilDelaware

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Level Contributor
287 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Msg. for lovenegrilDelaware

Hi,

Thanks for the message you sent. I've been trying to respond, but TA won't let me send a PM. Hmmm. I must be doing something wrong.

Anyway, Mike sounds great. Where did he take you and the kids snorkeling? Booby Cay? Any rec's on where to go would be great.

Also, how did you like CW? The reviews are all so good, but I'm getting nervous. There are so many good choices on Negril, and I'm worried I missed something better.

Thanks again,

Temple

Delaware
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Msg. for lovenegrilDelaware

We were almost directly in front of Beaches while snorkeling, and out probably 3/4 to 1 mile. Don't worry make sure the children wear PFDs and water is so salty.

We love CW, my husband's family has been going there since the 70's. There are a lot of nice places on the beach, we love CW and can not imagine being any place else, it is our home away from home, you will know once you go!!

I did respond to your last post regarding a large group, visitors, and beach items.

I could send you a few pix if you would like.

Maryland
Level Contributor
287 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Msg. for lovenegrilDelaware

Hi,

I did get your other response, and it was *very* helpful. Your description of the beachfront villa sounds wonderful -- i hope it's ours! I also appreciated your thoughts about how difficult it would be to coordinate meals for 10, and about why a CW guest would not want outside guests at CW. It all makes sense to me now!

If you have a minute, I would love to see the pics you mentioned. It's freezing here in MD, and I'm going insane waiting for this vacation -- hence the nail-biting over minutiae. My email (minus the 2 dashes): temple-morris1-@verizon.net

Thanks again for all your help. I really appreciate it.

Warmly,

Temple

3. Re: Msg. for lovenegrilDelaware

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 15:20