We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patties?

Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
420 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Patties?

What are patties? And CoCo Bread, been to Jamaica 3 times and never had it? Want to make sure I try it next time we go.

Rancho Santa...
Level Contributor
1,618 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Patties?

a patty is similar to an empanada.. a golden pastry crust sutffed with beef or chicken or fish or vegetables..

Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
420 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Patties?

Sounds yummy where should we go to get them? We are staying at CN

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Patties?

you can sit on the beach and they'll come to you via Neville on his bike

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Patties?

Or if you go into town, passed Couples Swept Away and just before Alfred's , on the left side ( not the beach side ) is Miss Sonias...she has great patties.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Patties?

I had some of Neville's recently and they were very yummy. Stopped by Miss Sonia's late one morning but nobody was there to serve us even though it was obviously open. We waited around for about 10 minutes then gave up. Never made it back to her place but wish we could have tried hers. From what I've heard they are among the best in Negril.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Patties?

They are great- you know she moved, right?

Were you at the new place?

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Patties?

Yep.

Springfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Patties?

you can get them at the airport also. right when you walk outside to your ride there is a stand right there.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
4,834 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Patties?

The best patties I ever had were at this little stand next to Seasplash..have had them about half dozen times in my trips and they have always been hot and fresh and tasty. Makes me wish I had one now. :)

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
221 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Patties?

We take turns between Miss Sonia and Niah. I like Niah's special sauce a little better, it is spicy while Sonia's is a bit sweet.