We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Sandy Bay - Laudry Facilities

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
luton
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches Sandy Bay - Laudry Facilities

Any body have any idea if there are laundry facilities at beaches sandy bay. As we are going for 19 nights I think we'll need to do some washing at some point!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches Sandy Bay - Laudry Facilities

I know they offer dry-cleaning for an additional charge (not sure how much), but I would recommend calling the resort to see if they have just regular laundry facilities.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches Sandy Bay - Laudry Facilities

BN had a small laundry room for guests. I didn't use it but it did cost a few quarters a load.

luton
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches Sandy Bay - Laudry Facilities

Thanks for your replies. Worst case then I can use the shuttle to BN and do there!

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
459 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches Sandy Bay - Laudry Facilities

I have stayed at Sandy Bay but didn't use their laundry facilities. I do believe they have them though. Also, having stayed at BN in 2002, their facilites dispense soap automatically; do not be persuaded to buy it in the gift shop. Also, be sure the dryer works (check to see if it's warm before you load your items into it). We spent a small fortune on 3 loads and half of the day. The room I used was in the Savannah block. Hope this helps!

luton
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches Sandy Bay - Laudry Facilities

Thanks for your reply!

6. Re: Beaches Sandy Bay - Laudry Facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 12:20