We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Sunset at the Palms from the UK

London, United...
Level Contributor
337 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Booking Sunset at the Palms from the UK

Hi,

I would much appreciate any help from anyone who has booked this resort from the UK. Could you tell me who you booked through please as struggling to find many providers. thanks in advance.

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking Sunset at the Palms from the UK

Hi thumpergirl,

Thomson Holidays:

thomson.co.uk/destinations/caribbean/jamaica…

I have also seen it advertised on Sky:

http://travel.sky.com/home/

London, United...
Level Contributor
337 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking Sunset at the Palms from the UK

Many Thanks!

charlotte, nc
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking Sunset at the Palms from the UK

Last year after researching the resort via Tripadvisor I simply clicked "checked rates" and eventually booked through Travelocity for a pretty good deal. Once you stay @ SATP the first time and you decide to go back again during low season, contact the resort directly and they'll usually give you a reduced returning guests rate.

Boston...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking Sunset at the Palms from the UK

Hello thumpergirl

I only recently booked SATP from Ireland and I just called the number on the website and arranged from there, (they have a UK number and an American, you can use either.) If you are booking just the hotel, I found it was the best priced rate by just going through the hotel directly. Good luck.

uk
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking Sunset at the Palms from the UK

HI THUMPERGIRL;not long booked to go myself we booked online through mytravel. we have thomas cook flights and it cost us just under 900 each leaving next january.

St Albans, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking Sunset at the Palms from the UK

Thumpergirl there are so many options for you but you will fly with Thomas Cook/My travel, Thompson or Virgin.

You can book as already said with Thomas Cook/My Travel but the flight is horrid unless you upgrade. Can of Sardines comes to mind. Thompson has good leg room in cabins if you can get a flight with them and Virgin is ok.

You can book with the SATP website which is a firm in Luton or Thomas Cook/My Travel, Dial A flight can book your hotel and flight package but no transfer.

The Holiday Place do good deals and you can fly either charter or Schedule with them.

Most Travel agents will have it if you pop in.

I hope this helps.

London, United...
Level Contributor
337 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking Sunset at the Palms from the UK

wow! Thanks everyone. Must get it booked so l can start getting work done again at work!

North East
14 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking Sunset at the Palms from the UK

Hi we went with Thomson this January, flights etc were great however Thomson do not have this hotel in their brochures for next year. I have been checking other tour operators and have so far found SATP in the Thomas Cook & Airours brochures. Bit disappointed as Thomson flights have much more leg room than Thomas Cook.

newcastle
Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking Sunset at the Palms from the UK

Hi,

We have booked with Thomas Cook online and fly from Manchester, it was the cheapest tour operator by far.

Southam, England
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking Sunset at the Palms from the UK

We have also booked through Thomas Cook, although we booked back in January for our 2 weeks in July / August. In previous years i nearly always booked last minute holidays but could never get SATP, so we booked early this year.