We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Half Moon Bay Safety

Texas
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Half Moon Bay Safety

We are thinking about spending a day at Half Moon Bay, but there is just two of us and I'm wondering how safe it is for our belongings (while we are snorkeling and exploring around)? Are there any lockers or such?

West End, Negril...
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Half Moon Bay Safety

I spend a lot of time at Half Moon Bay & have stayed there too. Never had a problem with security & in fact I know management deter any hustlers from using their property. Anything you are really not sure about just ask at the bar & they will put it in the office for you.

Texas
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Half Moon Bay Safety

Sorry, I think I was refering to Half Moon Beach (not the resort). I believe there is a difference, right? So, how about the safety and leaving our belongings there on Half Moon Beach?

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,140 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Half Moon Bay Safety

You and Easyrock are talking about the same place, it's not a resort, but they have a couple of cottages they rent out. The place is totally chill, safety there was not a concern for me.

4. Re: Half Moon Bay Safety

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 04:20