We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Resort ????

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
boston
Level Contributor
493 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches Resort ????

On the transfer from airport do they have car seats avaiable for children?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches Resort ????

it may be a good idea to contact the resort before you go and ask them ?...... but on any transfer ive had ,if im not being picked up by people i know,the children, have been sitting on knees if the bus is full and unless babe in arms, their own seats if not......

xxx

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,513 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches Resort ????

I believe they do, but I would check it out as well.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches Resort ????

Yes they do. You need to email them before you leave with your flight details. Once you get there, remind them.

We had no problems and are going back in a few weeks and have just done the same again.

PM me if you want the email.

4. Re: Beaches Resort ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 08:17