We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is riu negril the same as riu negril clubhouse?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
234 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Is riu negril the same as riu negril clubhouse?

I am looking into the riu negril, but I am having a hard time finding if this is the same as the riu negril clubhouse? Does clubhouse mean timesharey? Also, I cannot find where this hotel is located on the negrilonestop map, where it is situated between what other hotel. Can anybody let me know if this hotel is in a good area? I see they have some decent prices for an all-inclusive for 2 weeks for hubby and I including airfare is around $3,200.00, so I am thinking bargain! Or maybe there is a reason why this place is a good buy that I should know about? I have stayed at other riu's and have been happy with them. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Is riu negril the same as riu negril clubhouse?

It's the same resort, is not a time share and you will not find it on negrilonestop because they do not carry it. RIU Club Negril is the last resort furthest away from the town of Negril. (or conversley the first you come to as you arrive from Montego Bay) You can see it on the Negril Map in negrilinfo.com

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
2. Re: Is riu negril the same as riu negril clubhouse?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 03:20