We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rockhouse dress code

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
20 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Rockhouse dress code

Could anyone please tell me what the dress code is. Are closed toed sandals ok for men with pants and a collar shirt. Thanks for any info.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rockhouse dress code

dress attire is not required.

pants and a collar shirt will be fine, but many will still be in shorts and t-shirts.

west end/cliffs is very casual.

as long as you're not wearing swimsuits you should be fine.

Lower Gwynedd...
Level Contributor
69 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rockhouse dress code

I agree, they are very casual there. I've never seen anyone turned away for their dress as long as it was reasonable.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
732 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Rockhouse dress code

I am so glad to read that the Rockhouse is laid back, Mr CBR acts like a 2 year old on vacation, I stand there holding him out a shirt and long pants and he stands there there saying ''I wont wear it, you cant make me, I dont wanna'' LOL :)

He will be thrilled to hear that long pants, shirt and proper shoes wont be necessary!

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rockhouse dress code

Negril is known as 'the capital of casual'. The ONLY places in Negril where long pant and a collared shirt are mandatory is at a couple of the a' la carte restaurants at the higher end AI resorts. That's it. Otherwise the ONLY thing that cannot be worn at dinner anywhere else is a bathing suit. Anything else in between is acceptable.

At Rockhouse, good shorts and a golf shirt for men and a breezy summer dress for women is typical attire.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
732 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Rockhouse dress code

<<At Rockhouse, good shorts and a golf shirt for men and a breezy summer dress for women is typical attire.>>

That sounds perfect, we are planning on eating there one evening and Mr CBR likes to wear those sort of cargo pants shorts IYKWIM and a short sleeve Tommy Bahama or Golf shirt at night with Tevva's so he will be happy :)

Me and the girls have floaty summer dresses and sandals Ohhhh I cant wait!!!!

BERKSHIRE
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rockhouse dress code

think smart casual - not beach casual and you should be fine.

have fun

jeanette

7. Re: Rockhouse dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 20:17