We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tell me I'm right about Couples Negril

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nebraska City...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tell me I'm right about Couples Negril

My wife and I are about to book a trip to Couples Negril. I'm turning 30 this winter and we've looked into all the resorts. Is this resort okay for this occasion? If not any suggestions would be appriciated. We're looking to relax and kick back while bring in a new decade in my life!

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tell me I'm right about Couples Negril

If you are just looking to relax at a nice resort you're fine.

Grand Lido Negril is also a good choice.

And if you were looking for some fun, I would add Breezes Runaway Bay into the mix.

Happy Birthday and Enjoy!

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
139 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tell me I'm right about Couples Negril

You will be very happy with couples negril, it will make for a great birthday.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
215 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tell me I'm right about Couples Negril

Couples Negril is my favorite resort to date. I loved everything about the place. Outstanding staff. Georgous beach, strong drinks and very good food. Couples also has so many inclusions like the cat cruise so it realy is a great deal for the cost too!! You have made a great choice in properties. Have fun, I am very jealous.

Midwest US
Level Contributor
116 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tell me I'm right about Couples Negril

We have stayed there. It is a beautiful resort. pretty laid back, It wasn't a party resort like some are. Very nice area of the beach and great food.

jacksonville, fl
Level Contributor
181 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tell me I'm right about Couples Negril

We loved it. We renewed our wedding vows there on our tenth anniversary. (eight years ago). Missed it every day since.

Last year we stayed at the Riu and it didn't compare.

New York
Level Contributor
5,520 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tell me I'm right about Couples Negril

Good choice. Was married there in 2003. You won't be disappointed.

CA
Level Contributor
180 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tell me I'm right about Couples Negril

Liked Couples sans souci better. More of a boutique feel. The beach is definitly better at Negril. Have been to both. One advantage of negril is that it is closer to the airport.

Independence...
Level Contributor
485 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tell me I'm right about Couples Negril

You find the Couples resorts very relaxing. CN has a great swim up bar and they offer flag service on the beach for drinks. For more info you can visit www.couples.com and follow the link to the message board or to the resort page. This site is owned and managed by Couples Resorts. Another site created by "Friends of Couples" is http://couplesresorts.yuku.com

Marquette, Michigan
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tell me I'm right about Couples Negril

CN is beautiful! RELAXING for sure. There isn't much nightlife on the resort, so if you are looking for a party, it isn't the place. However if you want to put a flag in the sand and get a drink in your hand, CN is certainly the place. Heaven on earth!!

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Tell me I'm right about Couples Negril

"Tell me I'm right about Couples Negril"

ok

You're right

nuff said.