We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greetings from Negril & CATCHA - tailwag you there?

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Greetings from Negril & CATCHA - tailwag you there?

well hello all -

today is day seven -- tomorrow we leave and i must say that this is the first time i feEl it was just too short -- possible culprit of this is the fact that we split the triP -- we had no choice as you know, it was theonly way to truly experience both and decide how we may go about future trips

first five nights spent on the beach at rondel-- last three here at catcha -- i have somuch to tell you all about our experioence this tripthat i will need the comforts of my familiar pc at home to write a good review of our experience... i will saythis though -- we have met a bunch of wonderful people -- we experienced a much differnt way of trvalening through the idland this time (beach and cliffs) we have eaten at so many new places, and have fallen in love allover again.. we toured so many properties -- i am in love each for a differnet reason....i have pics of so many places.. tailwag if you are out there i miss you and have much to tell you-- we went to idle awhile and met karim -- he will tell you he met me - well all thats it for now -- i have many mini reviews i will make upon return and resting up back in the usa.... iwillclose by saying this -- catcha falling star -- you can not find a better bunch of locals here -- rondell different but the same -- nice hardworking peopel just wanting your experience to be great--- i fell in love with the cliffs -- i will not want to split my trip again if its less than 10 nights --

i know you have all missed me... honestly i havent missed anything but the fact that my animals back home are wondering where i am... i adopted an ornage cat at rondell he is now named morris ( go figure) i have wanted to save all the others but i just now that thats not possible -- i did have ben at catcha though -- what a little doll!

onelove4ever

ps i met Bnewbe -- she lives here and what a great experience to meet anotyher trippie!......

any questions about

rondel

idleawhile

nirvana, catcha, country country, moondance villa, rockhouse, tensing pen ..feel free to pm me -- also

retsuarants, chill awhile, irieon the beach, bourban beach, sweet spice, rockhouse, 3 dives, sips and bites, country peppaat country country, ricks,selenas

and ivans bar

Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica
Private Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Sightseeing Tours
JuJu Tours
Sightseeing Tours
LivUp Jamaica Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Taxis & Shuttles
Fabian Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Greetings from Negril & CATCHA - tailwag you there?

Great to hear all is irie! Enjoy your last day.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greetings from Negril & CATCHA - tailwag you there?

blues -- i am miserable -- not wanting to end it this time-- thank you now for all your generosity before all my trips these past years......

talk to you all around friday --

love to you all fellow trippies!!!!!

onelove4ever

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Greetings from Negril & CATCHA - tailwag you there?

Looking forward to hearing all about it.. Sounds like a great time..

Just think when you get back you can think about your next trip! :-)

Safe travels.

NY
Level Contributor
557 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Greetings from Negril & CATCHA - tailwag you there?

Hi OneLove,

Good to hear from you.....I missed our e-mail exchanges while you were away. It sounds like you had a wonderful trip and can't wait to hear all about it.

Safe travels and we'll talk soon.

tailwag

Newington, CT
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Greetings from Negril & CATCHA - tailwag you there?

Thanks for taking the time to drop by & post. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!!!

Good for you doing the split, we enjoyed doing just that & we'd do it again next time around (we wouldn't change a thing, we'd stay & SATP & TP).

Well, enjoy your last few hours in Paradise.

Safe travels,

Naomi :-)

Arkansas
Level Contributor
481 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Greetings from Negril & CATCHA - tailwag you there?

Onelove4ever - have many questions- can't wait to hear your trip report/reviews...safe travels home!

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
13,291 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Greetings from Negril & CATCHA - tailwag you there?

Safe home and I look forward to reports and pictures!

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Greetings from Negril & CATCHA - tailwag you there?

home ! -- what a miserable day of travel back to reality..

reports & pics this weekend to all who care to look for them...

I hope everyone has safe travels

onelove4ever

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Greetings from Negril & CATCHA - tailwag you there?

First of all I'm sad that you must come home, it is the worst part of the vacation and I hope you have a good trip back. I am a beach lover that has never tried the cliffs what was it about the cliffs that you loved so much and how is it better than the beach? I would like to try it but need to convince my other half. And where is (in your opinion) a nice place to stay?

10. Re: Greetings from Negril & CATCHA - tailwag you there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 08:19