We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SATP are beach towels provided

newcastle
Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
SATP are beach towels provided

Going to SATP on Sunday and wondering if towels are provided? Can anyone recommend a quiet room with a nice view as its our honeymoon I would like it to be perfect. Thanks

Milwaukee, WI.
Level Contributor
3,148 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SATP are beach towels provided

They provide beach towels at the front (reception)desk.

Any of the 400 series would be quiet, as they are located at the back of the resort, facing the morass. They are also close to pool, bar and dining areas.

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SATP are beach towels provided

We been to satp's enough times to tell you that you will have a great time there! We love it and I hope you do as well :) Great choice for a honeymoon and the second you arrive there you will understand what I'm talking about!

Enjoy!

Hemet, California
Level Contributor
5,883 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SATP are beach towels provided

Newcastlefry

Noise is not a concern at this resort. For a wonderful, peaceful, serene, vacation, you have chosen the right place. They have the best rice and peas I have eaten outside of a home kitchen.

Enjoy!

Pauline

charlotte, nc
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SATP are beach towels provided

If quiet is a priority for you, like it is for me, depending on where your room is located noise may certainly be a concern. You don't want a room near the road for obvious reasons, near the pool where evening entertainment can be loud, or next to the RIU where all you see is a chainlink fence from your deck.

The 400 rooms are located right in the middle of the property are your best bet as well as the rooms overlooking the Great Morass (700's?) We've stayed in room 408 the past two years and loved it.

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SATP are beach towels provided

600 block was quiet too! But I love my ZZZZZ'S and red strips :)

6. Re: SATP are beach towels provided

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 00:19