We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alfred's Negril

wisconsin
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Alfred's Negril

What is Alfred's like? Is it expensive? How much for a red stripe? Oh yea...the jerk chicken, what is that like?

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Alfred's Negril

It's a blast when there is a live reggae show. They have the best house band in town. It's $5 US cover, food is excellent and inexpensive. I don't recall any jerk there. Their blackened snapper or chicken is good.

Jackson, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alfred's Negril

It is a fun beach venue bar that often has live reggae. It is moderately priced. There is a small cover on live music nights as Bluespirate said. I think Red Stripes were going for around 150-200 Ja $2-3 US last time I was there. Guiness and mixed drinks were a bit more. Haven't had the jerk chicken there. The jerk chicken at Bourbon Beach is great and that is also a lively bar on concert nights.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
294 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alfred's Negril

Live music is Tuesday, Friday and Sunday nights from around 10pm until 2am.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
259 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alfred's Negril

Alfred's is the BEST spot in Negril, hands down. Awesome bartenders, good food, fun atmosphere. You won't be disappointed!!

5. Re: Alfred's Negril

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 03:19