We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlets at the Grand Pineapple

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wisconsin
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Outlets at the Grand Pineapple

Can anyone tell me if the beach side cottage at the Grand Pineapple has outlets in the bathroom near the sink?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,391 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlets at the Grand Pineapple

Can't answer your question, but I can recommend that you take a surge protector or an extension cord. This will give you some flexibility if the outlets are not in the desired location for you.

suburban chicago
Level Contributor
303 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Outlets at the Grand Pineapple

I love this forum. I learn so many things. We are going to be staying in a beach cottage at the grand pineapple beginning march 22 , and if no-one has an answer I will certainly bring an extention cord. Thanks,

Tell City
Level Contributor
4,260 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Outlets at the Grand Pineapple

I think it's safe to say that most JA resorts have the same plug as in the states. It's other islands where this isn't always the case, but even most of them accommodate both. Let's just say with all our travels in the Caribbean, outlets were never an issue.

4. Re: Outlets at the Grand Pineapple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 12:23