We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Help!! Where to stay in Negril with kids??

TEXAS
1 post
Save Topic
Need Help!! Where to stay in Negril with kids??

My husband and I want to visit Negril with our children. Where is a clean, safe, and fun place to stay with our kids? We also like all inclusives. So far, I've searched with no luck!

Ashland, Virginia
Level Contributor
772 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Help!! Where to stay in Negril with kids??

Beaches

NJ
Level Contributor
185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Help!! Where to stay in Negril with kids??

Look outside of the AI's. We bring our children, 3 and 9 and stay at IA. Never have we felt anything but safe and they both just love being on the beach. You hear a lot about the vendors on the beach, bt the all respect the kids. I would look at Country Country, IA, and others for options.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Help!! Where to stay in Negril with kids??

If I were going with my two children (and depending on my experience in July I will be-they are 2 and 4) I would stay at Beaches bc they have that great "babysitting" center. I love my children but everyone needs some alone time. If you want to be with your children all the time-I would choose a smaller AI.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Help!! Where to stay in Negril with kids??

We personally love Beaches. We are returning to Beaches Negril for the 3rd time in 3 years. First time was when DS was 1 1/2 and this next time he will be 3 1/2. We love the facilities, especially for the children. The nursery/kids club is fantastic! The Nannies are wonderful! DS loves them and has one particular one whom he is extremely attached too. The staff are terrific with the little ones. They are always trying to make them feel special, fixing them lovely "adult-like" drinks and engaging them.

Deadwood, South...
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need Help!! Where to stay in Negril with kids??

If money isn't an issue, I'd say Beaches as well. We've been there a few times and always had a blast.

New Milford, CT
Level Contributor
348 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need Help!! Where to stay in Negril with kids??

To me Beaches is way too expensive $$$$ for what you get. Try the RIU Negril if you want AI and save thousands of $$$. We have been twice and our kids (now 13 and 10) love it.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need Help!! Where to stay in Negril with kids??

If your little ones are under a certain age, Riu is no use. I know I have checked and for what I want for my little one and nanny service for his age, Riu could not offer it. I wouldn't mind if they could, I would give them a go!

So, if you do go for Riu, make sure the children's side of things is what you want.

8. Re: Need Help!! Where to stay in Negril with kids??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 13:21