We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting excited

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Downingtown...
Level Contributor
550 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
getting excited

this will be our 2nd year at negril we decided to stay in beachfront rooms first floor and I looked and everything is sold out except them, I hope they are good rooms anybody stay in them on paradise row if so whats a good room number to ask for.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting excited

I'm staying in the same rooms when we go in July-from waht I've heard they are all great and almost the same. I'll be listening to see what you find out as well. I'm actually (sort-of) hoping they get sold out by the time we get there and we get bumped to butler service. However, I just love walking out my door and being right at the beach.

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
550 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: getting excited

We are their from June25 to july 4 this is our second year its great is it your first year

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: getting excited

yes it's my first year. I am SO SO SO excited I can't work and it's still SOOO far away. What did you stay in last time??

Memphis
Level Contributor
244 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: getting excited

Three weeks from tomorrow! Yikes!

5. Re: getting excited

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 09:21