We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lobster in sandals negril

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Downingtown...
Level Contributor
541 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
lobster in sandals negril

We are going june 25 to july 4 My husband loves lobster do they have it there and are all the women thin there I really do not want to feel out of place hopefully their are plus size women!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lobster in sandals negril

I'm SURE they have lobster and not all the women are thin. Even most of the ones who look good probably had to work to get like that just for their vacations. I have some meat on my bones ;-) and I'm not too worried.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: lobster in sandals negril

bonnie56Pa,

Please be aware that lobster season is closed until June 30th.

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
541 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lobster in sandals negril

That makes me feel better I have been starving myself to look good and at 52 its hard to lose so I say I am going to have a good time anyway

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,413 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lobster in sandals negril

We were just having this discussion yesterday - when I arrived at Sandals Negril I was so worried about being larger than the women in the Sandals advertising. I wore a one-piece down the beach when we got there, and never wore another one piece the rest of the trip! I proudly wore my bikini after that. People who are there definitely don't look like the people in the ads (some do, but most don't!) and the vibe in Negril is so laid back that people don't worry about what their neighbor looks like in their swimsuit.

Go and enjoy - and wear whatever makes you comfortable.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lobster in sandals negril

For pitys sake, please don't mention "Lobster" on here....

It's a TA dirty word at the mo!!

;-)

SS

chesapeakeVA
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: lobster in sandals negril

Have fun on your vacation - I've been to sandals negril and its a very conserative resort. Not all there are thin however, do note the Hed Resort is next door, although I always wear my suit many people walk the beach w/out. I am very shy and it totally embarras me every time!! No worries to each there own and maybe be by the end of your vacation you'll feel as free. I wasn't use to seeing my husband gawk-after a few naked chicks they all look the same.

I think sandals will only allow topless on there beach - its just the passer bys

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: lobster in sandals negril

Also-I would wear a two-piece even with my soft body if I didn't have stretch marks. I don't want to frighten anybody!

I'm looking forward to lobster as well

Lubbock, Texas
13 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: lobster in sandals negril

Don't worry about your body!!! After a certain age we all deserve to feel good in our skin and not judge anyone else! We will be there July 2nd - 9th and I am like your husband . . . I LOVE lobster (hope it is in season).

Tell City
Level Contributor
4,260 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: lobster in sandals negril

Sandals respects the off season for lobster mating. July 1st lobster is back in season & ready to be served. Hopefully the Sandals head chef can get some in fast enough for the people who will be there during the 1st week of July. But if not they do have some awesome fish dinners to offer. I had the sea bass stuffed with crab last week & that was delicious

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: lobster in sandals negril

lobster is available nearby on the beach, too, and sometims at Booby Cay island which is a short sailboat ride to the west.