We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WIll anyone be at Beaches Negril next week?

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,536 posts
211 reviews
Save Topic
WIll anyone be at Beaches Negril next week?

If so, I'll buy you a drink. ;)

Just wondering if any boardies will be there next week. We'll be the loud group of 8 from Virginia, stop by and say hello!

Only one more sleep until I have that Negril sand between my toes again! But only the hard-packed sand - none of that worm sand, please! LOL!!

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
552 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WIll anyone be at Beaches Negril next week?

We are going to sandals negrl the 25th we were going to check out if there were any adult restaurants at beaches, for some variety know any

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,536 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WIll anyone be at Beaches Negril next week?

Bonnie, you have to eat at the Seville! It's adults only except for Thursday nights when it's family night. No reservations are needed. There's also Kimono's, a Japanese style steakhouse. I've heard they need ressies for dinner but not for lunch, but I'm not 100% certain about that. Then there's the tex mex place, I've heard good reviews on it lately. We enjoyed all 3 places when we were there last, but the Seville was by far the best.

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
552 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WIll anyone be at Beaches Negril next week?

Thanks so much we will check it out, I do a daycare out of my home so when I go out I want no kids!

Milford, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WIll anyone be at Beaches Negril next week?

Just to clarify, the Seville allows kids age 10 and up on any given night and all kids on Thursdays. They are also closed one night a week, but I am not sure which night that is.

It is a given that one family or another will "tell a little white lie" about a child's age to try to get them into dinner with the family at the Seville, so be prepared to see kids that you may question as to being 10 or not. ; -)

Have fun!

Deadwood, South...
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WIll anyone be at Beaches Negril next week?

I wish I were you! Have fun!

6. Re: WIll anyone be at Beaches Negril next week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2009, 07:24