We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it just me?

Montpelier, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Is it just me?

Is the Tripadvisor website all screwed up today for anyone else?

Montpelier, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it just me?

I take the silence to mean that no one else is having trouble today? I even re-booted thinking it was just something with my PC. It's so strange I can't even explain it. But it is definitely not normal for me today. Oh well...better luck tomorrow. :-)

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it just me?

screwed up in what way? the interface? layout? or it's responsiveness?

Montpelier, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it just me?

I guess you would call it the layout. Everything is on the far left side and all strewn out to where I have to scroll way, way down to get to the posts. At the top it is mostly the hotels star ratings, blown up really big. Actually, the first thing I see is the different country's flags. See, I told you...it's hard to even explain.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it just me?

Try logging out, then deleting all temp files, and log back on.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is it just me?

did you accidentally adjust the text size in your browser? maybe with the scroll wheel? causing the tables to break and things to not line up correctly anymore?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Is it just me?

Be careful Blue when giving out information like that. Someone might think you are working for Trip Advisor tech support and getting paid for the effort....lol.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Is it just me?

Good one!

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Is it just me?

danadan,

One more thing to check is that you have the American Stars & Stripes at the top right corner.

merrimac
Level Contributor
762 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is it just me?

The only "crazy thing on mine is that the thread page is done and I still have to scroll down more to see the hotel lists.

Other than that nothing

Barre, Vermont
Level Contributor
853 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is it just me?

could be a webdevil lurking....mine is fine, but I have an anti-webdevil filter...