We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Talk of the Town Tours..

Oregon
Level Contributor
470 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Talk of the Town Tours..

Hey there...Planning to go back to Negril. Computer crashed and lost all my email addys...Need Sienna's from TOTTT....can anyone help me??? Please!!!

Thanks...

R

Toronto
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Talk of the Town Tours..

I beleive this is the correct website

http://talkofthetownnegril.com/

Oregon
Level Contributor
470 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Talk of the Town Tours..

Thanks...I have the website...was hoping for Sienna's email address.

:)

Toronto
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Talk of the Town Tours..

I looked for ya, didn't find it on the website. But they do have a contact form. One of the DE's will post it i'm sure. Sorry couldn't help you more.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Talk of the Town Tours..

This is the e-mail I have used in the past.

info@talkofthetownnegril.com

Brewbob

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Talk of the Town Tours..

that is indeed sienna's email address.

Long Branch, New...
Level Contributor
501 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Talk of the Town Tours..

I've been trying to reach them via that email address and have not heard back from them.

I heard they are in the process of moving to Negril.

If I don't hear from them soon I will try to call.

Their old email does not work either.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
938 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Talk of the Town Tours..

Ah...the joys of internet service in JA.

It's down more than it's up and running.

I've given up emailing anything of importance to JA, and now I phone Sienna to confirm my details.

Jamaica
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Talk of the Town Tours..

"Ah...the joys of internet service in JA.

It's down more than it's up and running."

So not true...Bucky Bruce!

Internet isn't perfect...just like anywhere...but we even have the option of a 3G cellular internet...which I'm on now! Wooohoooo...fast, cheap & reliable!

Lansing, Michigan
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Talk of the Town Tours..

I sent an email to TOTTT earlier this week and I

received this today.

Thanks for waiting to hear back from us?.we?re once again without internet access at home due this time to a damaged port that needs a replacement part?.the phone company has one on order but is telling us a week more can lapse before it arrives. They?ve offered to give us a discount on our phone bill since this problem is their fault?.we?ve told them we?d rather be compensated for the business we?re losing daily but they just laugh at that. I?m not joking or jesting?too bad they think we?re stand up comics or something. L Am borrowing a laptop now and trying to get in an email when I can find an open wifi spot since intenet cafes aren?t open evenings when we?re free. I?m in Montego Bay today?typing this on the laptop, sitting under a guava tree in a mud-puddled lot heaped high with cars and trucks in varying degrees of repair (or disrepair, as the case may be)?? the power cord to the computer is hooked up to the extension cord used by a young man spray painting his car.... am waiting and marveling over the way windshields are replaced here?.had what looked like a small boulder go through ours when parked two nights ago at one of the holiday music venues. The tourists who had gone out that night were quite impressed at how the glass stayed intact?.until they blew on it. *sigh* ? Life is always a challenge here?.good thing I?m ADD and am used to bouncing around from one thing to another anyway. J I think people would be shocked as all get out if I had a web cam follow us daily?..everyday like in Jamaica is so far removed from what most could even begin to imagine that they?d be dumbfounded.

I hope this helps!!

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Talk of the Town Tours..

thanks for that report. BTW I believe it LOL>