We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Catcha

South
Level Contributor
545 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Questions about Catcha

We viewed the property several yrs ago and loved it. Had some questions about it for more recent idea the property. We are interested in staying in the Libra cottage next May.

Here goes....

Is there a lot of noise from Ricks?

Where on the property is the pool being built?

Is there an outdoor shower for the Libra Cottage?

Thanks!

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about Catcha

Excellent choice. I stayed in Libra 1 1/2 yrs. ago.

1) Not that much noise except for the sunset show with their live band and possibly one late night show on either Friday or Saturday.

2) The pool is being built just below Ivan's restaurant towards the sea.

3) No outdoor shower.

Long Beach, NY
Level Contributor
277 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions about Catcha

I just posted this elsewhere but this thread looks more appropriate:

I was thinking of booking Pisces for the first part of out Jamaican trip but it looks tiny. The bed looks like it takes up the whole room. Does anyone have some information?

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
13,045 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Questions about Catcha

It's not huge but it's fine and does have AC and an outdoor shower.

virginia
Level Contributor
64 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Questions about Catcha

mort2112 - I recently toured the Gatehouse Cottage and I liked it better than the Pisces. It is brand new, the room is bigger, outdoor shower, AC. Negative, no water view, right on the road. But is does have a private patio and it was very nice. Much bigger than the Pisces and I think it is a queen bed, not a double. Either room would be nice.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,203 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Questions about Catcha

agree. the gatehouse cottage (called Daisy's) is one of the best values on the property. big fridge, kitchenette, outdoor shower, A/C, all brand new. very private. would be perfect for extended stays 2-4 weeks. shorter trips i would still prob do seaview.

Long Beach, NY
Level Contributor
277 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Questions about Catcha

Thanks, I think we'll go with the Pisces since we'll only be there 3 days and would like a sea view.

7. Re: Questions about Catcha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2010, 05:16