We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone want to share a trip to YS falls in December

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
4,834 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone want to share a trip to YS falls in December

I will be in Negril from December 6th to the 16th and would like to know if anyone would be interested in sharing an excursion to YS falls with me to split the costs.

Calgary
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone want to share a trip to YS falls in December

I found YS Falls quite overrated.

Suggest mayfield instead ..... if you like swimming.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
4,834 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone want to share a trip to YS falls in December

Well, it could be Mayfield or YS, whoever would be willing to share the tour with me if anyone wants to and will be in Negril from Dec 7th to 15th (not including the day I arrive and the day I leave.)

Falher, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone want to share a trip to YS falls in December

I am going to Negril from November 29 to December 8 for the first time. I am thinking of maybe of packaging a trip to mayfield falls along with a visit to a school and a stop at a market ( either Lucea or Savanna la Mar ) is this something fesible and would it interest you on the 7th?

Avon Park
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone want to share a trip to YS falls in December

Count me in! As we spoke before, we just need to make a solid date for excursions.

Shag

5. Re: Anyone want to share a trip to YS falls in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2010, 05:27