We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TOTT - no response?!

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
TOTT - no response?!

Just wondering if anyone has had correspondence with TOTT recently?? I've emailed them 4 times over the last month and have not had a response yet. All I really want to get is their list of tours & prices. I guess I could call instead of emailing, but I just figured they'd eventually get back to me and I didn't want to hound them!!

Anyone else been having the same problem? Or has anyone else received a recent copy of their tours/prices that you could email to me?

Thanks everyone!

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TOTT - no response?!

it's an ongoing issue with their internet. I would advise you phone and ask Sienna to phone you back as she has the international phone plan.

Falmouth, Jamaica
Level Contributor
148 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TOTT - no response?!

Yeah,still having off/on issues with internet..

I too, rec. you just call her-she'll get right back to you (if she doesn't answer)

Don't give up...TOTT and Sienna are the best..You won't regret using them..

Egg Harbor Twp., NJ
Level Contributor
586 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TOTT - no response?!

Saskgrl - I agree, Sienna @ TOTTT is well worth waiting for. I sent a text and Sienna got right back to me.

Lansdowne...
Level Contributor
1,857 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: TOTT - no response?!

I am curious as to why everyone always mentions Sienna but nobody ever references Sala (Solomon). Is he not half of the TOTT operation?

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TOTT - no response?!

he is nevs but Sienna does most if not all of the communications.

Lansdowne...
Level Contributor
1,857 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: TOTT - no response?!

ah, so. k, that makes sense.

when i'm on-island i see them both equally as much in person, so i was always curious about that around here

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: TOTT - no response?!

We've booked tours with TOTT twice before and always had a great time, so are looking forward to booking with them again. But I've never had trouble getting through to them via email. I'll give her a call though!!

Thanks everyone! :-)

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TOTT - no response?!

all of the tour operators get a ton of emails inquiring about pricing, some of these are legit tourists, many are other tour operators checking on the competition... it can become difficult to wade through all these, esp during high season. best way to show your intent and interest is to make a quick phone call or txt message even, with a return phone number.

i know we are accustomed to email instant replies and such here but that is not always the case in a developing country. many times email will be fine and responded to promptly but during busy times they often get triaged and those requiring immediate attention get addressed before those that are only inquiries about possible trips months in advance.

not making any apologies for anyone, just giving some insight on the runnings. telephone or txt message is the fastest way to get their attention in a country where nothing really moves all that fast.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TOTT - no response?!

all of the tour operators get a ton of emails inquiring about pricing, some of these are legit tourists, many are other tour operators checking on the competition... it can become difficult to wade through all these, esp during high season. best way to show your intent and interest is to make a quick phone call or txt message even, with a return phone number.

i know we are accustomed to email instant replies and such here but that is not always the case in a developing country. many times email will be fine and responded to promptly but during busy times they often get triaged and those requiring immediate attention get addressed before those that are only inquiries about possible trips months in advance.

not making any apologies for anyone, just giving some insight on the runnings. telephone or txt message is the fastest way to get their attention in a country where nothing really moves all that fast.

10. Re: TOTT - no response?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 November 2009, 18:35