We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live update from CSA

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Live update from CSA

We arrived yesterday after a miserable start and delays through Atlanta from Louisville BUT I have only one word to describe Couples Swept Away so far... MAGNIFICENT! We are just starting to figure things out and plan our week. We have found a home in Jamaica.

Full review and reports after the return.

It's so good to be here. Paradise truly found

Peace out,

Francine & Joe

CSA

new york
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live update from CSA

Hey Francine! John and I arrive in the a.m. See you there!

:) Deanna

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,083 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live update from CSA

Are you finding it easy to find shaded areas on the beach??

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
834 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live update from CSA

Hey Francine****

Yeah stayed there last year and it is the best A/I I have tried!!!

If ya read this,I have some friends from Wales there now I am going to meet this week.

If ya go by the Bamboo Beach bar(theyre always there) and see a big guy from Wales, tell him Lenny Long said Hi********

Ya might see me,look for the "Chill in Negril" shirt!!!!!!!!!!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
834 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live update from CSA

Oh yeah his name is Lyn !! Dee&John may see you guys also!!!

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live update from CSA

Francine I am GREEN with Envy...even though we leave for Miami in a week I'd much rather be going back to CSA

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live update from CSA

It is not hard to get around at all. It's bigger then I thought but laid out very nice. Deanna!! Can't wait to meet you both - have a safe flight over. Hopefully no delays. Try to shoot off a reply and let me know what your afternoon plans are when u arrive tomorrow. Joe is doing scuba in the morning - we have no reservations tomorrow for anything. It's siesta time now as it's doing the sunshower thing right now. EINWI: a few suggestians

set up your pictures to a slideshow set to Bob Marley, get some Red Stripe or rum drinks, play slideshow on tv and then call couples and reserve for your next trip. This one is just getting started but we are already planning the next one. I now know what that poster was feeling when he or she said they had to count the quarters in their vacation jar.

One love,

Francine

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live update from CSA

Another beautiful day in Negril... we had dinner at Patois last night it was excellent. Today we will check out the spa but for now I am on my own while the hubby is doing scuba....I am fast learning what I prefer here about this resort and liek that I have all the choices one could want....

Peace Out!

8. Re: Live update from CSA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2010, 06:18