We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time/place to book CSA trip

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, KY
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Best time/place to book CSA trip

I think I have finally, after sooo much research on TA, have decided that CSA is the place we want to go for our first trip to JA but now I am trying to figure out when the best time to book for Mar or Apr of next year (we are flexible on our dates). Also, there are so many places discussed online as to where to book it that I am overwhelmed. We will be flying from Louisville, KY and are likely looking at the Garden Verandah Ste because my husband insists on a TV for background noise. (I am fine with waves and frogs but whatev...) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best time/place to book CSA trip

I always use negrilonestop and book air fares separately. If you can hold off going until after April 16th the rates at CSA drop by 1/3. Check out this link and make note of the promo code.

negrilonestop.com/couplessweptaway_rates.sht…

Louisville, KY
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best time/place to book CSA trip

Wow, that is a dramatic rate drop to go a bit later. Good info! Thanks!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
4,349 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best time/place to book CSA trip

I would also try the following websites, I have used both of them -

allinclusiveoutlets.com and couples-resorts-experts.com

Both of them have been the cheapest that we have ever found. We used allinclusive 5 times and couples experts 1, both have been great.

Also I would book now or at the very least at the end of October, their current offer expires at the end of the month.

Edited: 15 October 2010, 19:17
Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best time/place to book CSA trip

I suggest if going in April checking out the couples message board under CSA for team April CSA...there is a large group of us going in mid to late April.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best time/place to book CSA trip

Couples.com has a special every Wednesday for a different resort, so keep an eye on those!

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best time/place to book CSA trip

But the Wednesday deals are rarely for CSA...more css and cti.

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,120 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best time/place to book CSA trip

I received the best quote from www.couples-resorts-experts.com. However, I would also look in to negrilonestop. Many people on TA have very good luck with this company. Where ever you book, I recommend you go with an individual travel agent you can work with , instead of a large company, where there is no personal attention. ( both of the sites I listed are more personal). The reason being, Couples allows cancellations up to 45 days of your trip. If the rate goes down before you travel, the travel agent can cancel your reservations and rebook at the better rate if rooms are available. ( they can even do this for the Wednesday specials ). However, you will need to keep an eye on the Couples website and the Wednesday Specials yourself, to see if there are better promotions. Have a great time at CSA, you will LOVE IT !

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,120 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best time/place to book CSA trip

Also, most of the most preferred travel agents for Couples resorts, know weeks in advance what the upcoming Wednesday specials will be, before they are posted. They may tell you about an upcoming promotion , and you may decide to wait until that time.

Boston...
Level Contributor
204 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best time/place to book CSA trip

You've chosen an AWESOME resort! Congratulations!! We've generally booked directly through Couples, and have gotten good deals via their Customer Service people....You may want to check the website to see what they have available. And don't forget to register for Romance Rewards!

Have a fun trip!!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Best time/place to book CSA trip

Can you recommend a preferred TA?