We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone for golf at CSA January 20?

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
anyone for golf at CSA January 20?

We are going to be at CSA from Jan 18-29. My partner is really looking forward to playing a few rounds of golf and as I don't play, he was wondering if anyone fancied joining him? He was hoping to play in the morning of the 20th.

iowa
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone for golf at CSA January 20?

we're going to Negril Jan 20-30 and my husband and 2 other guys will be golfing. If you can wait until later, we can probably arrange something.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone for golf at CSA January 20?

HI Poahpoah;

We are just going to miss you! We are at CSA from the 11th-18th then off to Sans Souci. This is the first year I won't be golfing :( as I hurt my shoulder. My husband will be looking for someone to play with while we are there too.

America, The...
Level Contributor
7,426 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone for golf at CSA January 20?

If you haven't already, you may want to post the same question on the Couples message board at Couples.com.

4. Re: anyone for golf at CSA January 20?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2011, 06:29