We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Talk of the Town Tours

iowa
12 posts
Save Topic
Talk of the Town Tours

Anyone know how things are going with Sienna and TOTT? I want to use their tour company for our airport transfer and a tour when we are in Negril in 3 weeks. Have not heard from anyone yet. I'm wondering how patient I should be since we have 6 adults to transport/tour and want to get everything arranged soon. I so hope They are operating and can help us. BTW Staying at Citronella Jan 20-30 and can't wait!!

Kansas
Level Contributor
188 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Talk of the Town Tours

We used TOTT in December - our driver was Huseph and he was wonderful.

Sienna will get back to you -

I don't have an email address for him but I'm sure Sienna can set you up with him. We had some issues with the weather and he was so nice to just be available and take us when the weather improved. He's super nice and has great music to listen to when you are traveling down the road

HUSEPH’S number = (876) 586-3987 (driver)

hope that helps

Minnesota
Level Contributor
100 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Talk of the Town Tours

We have been in contact via email and although it sometimes takes awhile, Sienna has gotten back to us.

Glad to hear that her new driver is a good guy - we arrive on Saturday! So ready!

Westchester County...
Level Contributor
372 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Talk of the Town Tours

Sienna will get to you. no worries, TOTTT have always taken great care of us when we come to JA. blessings.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Talk of the Town Tours

Sienna is currently in the USA tending to her ailing mother but is operating the business at arms' length with several drivers working on her behalf and will get back to any potential clients as time permits. Others have posted about this as well stating that they did receive direct correspondence from her and were still able to book with the company. It just takes a couple of days.

iowa
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Talk of the Town Tours

Thanks so much for your replies. I'm sorry to hear about Sienna's mother. Thanks, Snooker, for Huseph's number. I'll call him if I don't hear back from Sienna soon. I have e-mailed her again, just to make sure. We've used TOTT each time we go to Negril and have had excellent service, so I definately want to give them our business again.

America, The...
Level Contributor
7,889 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Talk of the Town Tours

I emailed Sienna 3 days ago after saying I would try to get a hold of her after New Years when she got swamped in the fall. I am hoping she is able to get back to me and we can book something with them. No word yet, but it's only been a short time. If I don't hear back, I am thinking of either Alfred's or Clive's as an alternative based on good TA recommendations.

7. Re: Talk of the Town Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2011, 07:22