We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nude beach

Chicago,il
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Topic
Nude beach

There is any resort in Negril without nude beach?

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nude beach

Sure, there are plenty. The Seven Mile Beach is not nude, only parts of it are. You don't see any nude people unless you go looking for them. There are some topless women on the 7 mile beach though. So, where are you looking at staying? We can probably give you some more information.

Chicago,il
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nude beach

I'm thinking about riu or couples

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,736 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nude beach

neither riu has a nude seciton... couples negril has a nude section, couples swept away does not...

topless is generally condoned on the beach at any of these resorts, but i'd say it's not really the norm...

hope that helps

Chelle

United States
Level Contributor
11,466 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nude beach

There are two RIU and two Couples resorts in Negril. One finds topless ladies on the beach at all four of these resorts. Of the four hotels only Couples Negril has a nude section and it is rather small.

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nude beach

Couples Swept Away is located on Long Bay and Couples Negril is on Bloody Bay, both on the 7 mile beach. Couples Negril has their own nude beach, but Couples Swept Away does not. I can't comment on the Rui as I have never personally stayed there. Couples Swept Away is amazing, and this is where we stay every time we go to Negril. :O)

Edited: 26 January 2011, 14:00
6. Re: Nude beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2012, 06:16