We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blow up floaties

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manitoba
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
blow up floaties

Should I bring my own to float the day away in the ocean or can I buy them reasonably in Negril? Or is it something I should even brother bringing?

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,413 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: blow up floaties

We bring them since they're cheap, light and don't take up much space when deflated. We leave them there for others to enjoy when we leave.

Egg Harbor Twp., NJ
Level Contributor
581 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: blow up floaties

We do the same, we bring along, they are about $15 there..... When we leave, we pass on to someone to enjoy!

louisville
Level Contributor
91 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: blow up floaties

We leave this Saturday and just bought two at Target for $4.99 each.

Manitoba
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: blow up floaties

Thanks for the info, I'll have to see if I can source any out here in Winnipeg...could be tricky!

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
7,903 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: blow up floaties

bring and leave them! I used to bring those spring floats which I now think are too big! the target 4.99 sounds great!

PEACE!

Seattle
Level Contributor
41,336 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: blow up floaties

My friends brought 'noodles' packed around the edge of their suitcase. They were really fun to have. I didn't notice anything like that for sale (but then I wasn't looking). -suze

7. Re: blow up floaties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2012, 07:22