We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The All New April Roll Call!!!

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Carolina
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
The All New April Roll Call!!!

Hello Jamaica Lovers,

It's official! My Sweetie said Yessssss!!! So, we will be back to CSA on April 23rd-27th!! We are so excited! This will be our third trip to CSA in the past year! Anyone going in April who went the same time last year? How about August of last year? Well, we will see you there so let's get this forum started! You will easily remember us. We are die hard STEELERS FANS!!!

OK......no jokes from Packer nation!!! LOL..... See you there!!!

OK... let's start the countdown for who will be there.,,,

New Jersey
Level Contributor
207 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The All New April Roll Call!!!

My husband and I will be at CSA April 23 to 30 for the first time. Steelers are our 2nd team. Eagles being the first! See you in 48 days!

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The All New April Roll Call!!!

And I'm a die hard packer fan! Be there(csa) the 23-30, sporting my Sconnie gear ;) the hubs just suggested hanging a packer flag on the balcony....lol

Edited: 06 March 2011, 02:41
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
775 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The All New April Roll Call!!!

Packer fan here to but I will be at NBCC April 6-12 and RIU Ocho Rios March 29- April 6.

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
241 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The All New April Roll Call!!!

No football fan here. Will be at CSA April 6-13. Will be back home long before you arrive. Have a great vacation.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
219 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The All New April Roll Call!!!

Pats fan here but we'll be at CN April 24th - May 1st... 7 Mile beach is looking a lot better than the 7 feet of snow we have right about now.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The All New April Roll Call!!!

Hanging a packer flag on your balcony?? Well my Sweetie says if you hang it, "do so at your own risk." He is not saying he would take it and bury it in the sand but if I was you and it turned up missing...he would be my first suspect!

Go STEELERS!! We still got six Super Bowls victories to your four! Congratulations on your superbowl win! If we drink enought Red Stripes together, I'm sure we can be enemies...I mean friends! :)

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The All New April Roll Call!!!

Ya but you still lost, lol. The trophy is home where it belongs in Lambeau on Lombardi :)~

South Carolina
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The All New April Roll Call!!!

Lol, I guess to the victors go the spoils. With the Super Bowl trophy being named after your most famous coach, it is a nice touch that it came “home.” It spent so many years in Pittsburgh that we consider it “ours” and now that it’s gone we feverishly want it back. Hopefully these dumb-dumbs (NFL owners, player’s union) do the right thing and make sure football does not get interrupted next year. That way we can get back the trophy that we feel RIGHTFULLY belongs to us.

Good stuff, yes we are going to have to locate you guys and congratulate you on your SB victory this year. Tell you what, when we get to CSA the first Red Stripe are on us!

Smile…

Edited: 07 March 2011, 17:57
Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The All New April Roll Call!!!

There is a pix of sean and I on the couples.com team april thread.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The All New April Roll Call!!!

Let's keep the roll call going Jamaica Lover's! It's time to get excited! Only 46 days to go!! Who's coming???