We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free photo session at Beaches Negril

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
128 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Free photo session at Beaches Negril

Has anyone done the 30 minute "free" photo session at Beaches? I'm interested in having some family photos done and was wondering about the quality and cost.

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free photo session at Beaches Negril

You can do as many sessions as you want, including sunset pics. Quality? Check out my avatar. We had such a great time doing the sunset pics that we did a poolside photo shoot for the kids. Check out my review of Beaches to see some of the pics they took!

We ended up buying the CD with all of the pics included and split the cost with another family we were traveling with, so the cost was very reasonable. I know they have other packages available now, so the cost isn't too bad.

If you have any questions, just ask!

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,632 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free photo session at Beaches Negril

That's a cool avatar picture!! Looks like you were having a great time ;)

FYI- To see a larger view just right click on it and select "view image"

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free photo session at Beaches Negril

Thanks, FBK! Yes, we had a great time doing the photoshoot. Their photographers are excellent! They actually got my kids to hug each other without making faces. ;)

4. Re: Free photo session at Beaches Negril

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 01:17