We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Portrait @ Beaches Negril?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
50 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Family Portrait @ Beaches Negril?

Has anyone taken advantage of the Family Portrait session @ Beaches Negril? If so, how expensive are the packages? Worth the time? Suggested time of day for the session? Thanks, in advance, for feedback.

uk
Level Contributor
505 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Portrait @ Beaches Negril?

Definitely book a sunset one. We had the $180 package (about 20 prints, I think)

The prints were ok, they looked better on the screens than the finished printed rproduct. I'd be tempted to buy the disc and get them printed back home.

It's a nice opportunity though and the photographer took some nice shots.

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,671 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Portrait @ Beaches Negril?

Check out my avatar - that's from our sunset photo shoot. The shoots are free and you only buy what you want. In our case we bought everything on CD and had prints made back home. The photographers will take candid shots every day and give you a wristband, you take the wristbands to the photo shop to have those pics added to your account. We did a few photoshoots while we were there as well. Before you leave, you go to the photo shop and either choose the shots you want or have them all burned to CD. We had over 300 shots for $300 since we bought them all. We were vacationing with another family so we had all pics put on our room account and then we split the cost of the CD. That was a great deal!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
50 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Portrait @ Beaches Negril?

I only see times listed beween 10-4:30, RachieUK. Maybe sunset times are not available?

4. Re: Family Portrait @ Beaches Negril?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 20:19