We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For those of you that fly of out Toronto...

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
505 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
For those of you that fly of out Toronto...

when do you book your flights? How far ahead? We are booked for CSA next spring.. long times away :(

I think that West Jet appears to have the best prices but is it best to wait for a sale of some sort or book early? The prices for next March appear to be lower than the prices in April. I would have thought that April isnt primetime.. but I guess it is?

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,703 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For those of you that fly of out Toronto...

we fly A/C out of Toronto and usually book our trips in July. But I've been keeping an eye out on flights to both St. Lucia and Jamaica, both A/C and WJ and have been seeing the prices steadily increase :(

Don't know whether to play the waiting game or book now!

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
505 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For those of you that fly of out Toronto...

You book in July for April or earlier if you dont mind me asking... We decided this yr to book through our resort seperately because with the prices of the flights it seemed cheaper than a package.. but not sure now...

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,703 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: For those of you that fly of out Toronto...

Sorry...should have said....we always travel in January or February and never book airfare through the resort. We prefer to book it separately.

Edited: 10 May 2011, 22:20
North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
505 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: For those of you that fly of out Toronto...

Thanks for the info... I am hoping to try WestJet.. but it will all depend on the prices I guess.

Kitchener Ontario
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: For those of you that fly of out Toronto...

If it matters, check the flight times of both West Jet and Air Canada. Currently they both leave around 10 am ( give or take 15 min ) but that may change when you want to travel.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: For those of you that fly of out Toronto...

Westjet or Sunwing are your best choices out of Toronto. We usually go with Westjet because we like the times better. I don't believe Sunwing has posted their flights for next year yet. We go in January and never book before the end of july.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
505 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: For those of you that fly of out Toronto...

Does Sunwing fly to Jamaica daily?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: For those of you that fly of out Toronto...

I'm pretty sure they go 3 days a week.

Barrie Ontario
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: For those of you that fly of out Toronto...

Check everyday as it changes. You can and should book one way at a time as to wait for the best prices. From Toronto I usually wait for a price from $149 to $179 . Have done this many times for lots of places. Some times you get a sale of $99 for one way.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
505 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: For those of you that fly of out Toronto...

$99? Really? Wow... that would be great. I am definately going to keep checking daily and hope for the best