We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hunting Crabs

Hunting Crabs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2011, 16:26
Negril
Level Contributor
1,249 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hunting Crabs

We do it at SAT-P with the staff and customers for a laugh!!!!...Some bigguns too!!!!!

RESPECT XXX

Tell City
Level Contributor
4,260 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hunting Crabs

LOL, when we were at SATP we were sitting on our verandah & seen all these people walking around with torches in the morass. My wife was like ??? & I said that they were head hunters. hehehe

3. Re: Hunting Crabs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2011, 16:26
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,179 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hunting Crabs

You can probably catch crabs at Hedo, I mean by hedo...lol sorry couldn't resist ;)

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,384 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hunting Crabs

Probably posted by someone who have never stayed at Hedo.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,179 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hunting Crabs

Nope, and never will. Not my thing, but it was a joke lighten up.

lehigh valley
Level Contributor
104 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hunting Crabs

wow, did this bring back memories. In Negril in the early 70's we rented a room from Barry the tailor. He took us out one night with a soda bottle filled with kerosene torch, a machete and a burlap bag. he would find a crab, hold it down with the machete and throw it in the burlap bag. We feasted that night!

Tell City
Level Contributor
4,260 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hunting Crabs

Forgot to mention the "machetes"

Thus, head hunters...

Definitely a "had to be there moment". Being out on the verandah in the dark & a bunch of people out in the morass with torches & machetes. It was like Gilligans Island...lol

Oxford, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hunting Crabs

I thought it was hilarious EinWi....and I enjoyed Hedo. Some folks cant take a joke...lol.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,179 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hunting Crabs

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitstaff ;) unless of course you're at couples ;)

Edited: 15 October 2011, 23:56