We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bob marly tour

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
bob marly tour

so im writing a paper on jamaica and the only reason i chose this destnation is because of bob marly he is my life and mind you im only an 18 year old girl whos dreams about going to jamaica her whole life but anyways back to the point i was wonder how much the cheapest place i could stay and be near where i could have the bob marly tour there already instead of walk for almost a day haha even tho its totally worth it but i would just rather be there :P

Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours
JuJu Tours
Sightseeing Tours
LivUp Jamaica Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Taxis & Shuttles
Fabian Tours
Sightseeing Tours
roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
9,035 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: bob marly tour

Nine Mile is in St. Ann's -in the hills which you would need a guest house. People who visit come from all over-it's not large and you would only need a day trip. Runa way Bay would be the closest place. If you want the Bob Marley museum-that is in Kingston.

Once you decide if/when you are going it will be easier to pick a location/place to stay.

It's spelled Marley!

PEACE!

massachusetts
Level Contributor
536 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bob marly tour

base yourself near ocho rios only a hour or so to nine mile, Roberts birthplace if you are alone get a driver and be carefull . trust your driver...

3. Re: bob marly tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 16:16