We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing Excursion

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Topic
Fishing Excursion

Hello, does anyone know of a company/excursion that will take you out fishing and teach you what to do. I know everyone is laughing at this point, but when we were on a scuba boat to Cozumel this past June, our boat just suddenly stoped and the guys were catching Mahi-Mahi and made us fresh cerviche. It was so interesting that i want to experience it again. I know it wont be cheap, but I think learning about something new will be fun. Thanks if you can hep !

Edited: 25 November 2011, 17:58
United States
Level Contributor
10,826 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing Excursion

Try Satanley's Deep See Fishing at (876) 957-6341 or e-mail deepseafishing@cwjamica.com They have two large boats (about 45ft) that will take you out for half or all day.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing Excursion

Thanks so much !

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
7,906 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Fishing Excursion

You can even go into Little Bay (fishing village outside of Negril) and ask for Ritchie to take you out. IF you are interested I can get you the number but I'm at work. It a real cool experience!

PEACE!

Aurora, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fishing Excursion

Currently looking at booking Winterfresh but would love Ritchie`s contact info if you don`t mind.

5. Re: Fishing Excursion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 01:40