We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sexy Rexy for airport transfer?

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
132 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Sexy Rexy for airport transfer?

I've heard good things about Sexy Rexy and would love to meet him. Can anyone recommend him for an airport transfer or am I better off booking my airport transfer with someone else and just going to visit him at his bar?

I'm looking forward to hanging with the locals more this time back to Negril. Any info is appreciated. Thank you!

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,043 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sexy Rexy for airport transfer?

He has a cool spot and loves to hang out...not sure if he does transport but maybe someone else has other info.

I have a friend of many years who is a lic taxi driver in Negril-Mark Munroe 1-876-467-4819...he can pick you up and do excursions-negotiate a good rate in advance!

PEACE!

Ohio
Level Contributor
579 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sexy Rexy for airport transfer?

Haven't used Sexy Rexy but one of our friends did. We always use Alrick Allen of www.yourjamaicantourguide.com - knowledgeable and professional tour guide. He can take you where he takes his friends, local places, etc.

NIagara Falls...
Level Contributor
815 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sexy Rexy for airport transfer?

Visit Rexy's bar for sure.

Florida
Level Contributor
79 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sexy Rexy for airport transfer?

Where is Sexy Rexy's bar?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,391 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sexy Rexy for airport transfer?

On the west end, cliffs area. Look for it on the map - www.negrilinfo.com

jamaica
Level Contributor
456 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sexy Rexy for airport transfer?

Pass Rick's and a little further around.

Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,207 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sexy Rexy for airport transfer?

Rexy's place is past LTU and Citronella heading towards the Lighthouse. He's a trip!

8. Re: Sexy Rexy for airport transfer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 20:43