We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

***!!!31 Sleeps!!!*** If I Could sleep! ;-b

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ellston, Ia
Level Contributor
137 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
***!!!31 Sleeps!!!*** If I Could sleep! ;-b

First time to Jamaica on January 3rd. I have spent so much time on the forums soince booked in August I feel there is nothing that I haven't read about. If you have any hidden secrets...PLEASE let me know.

BTW...Does anyone know if it is realstic to do the Pizza Pool Party at Rhodes and then get on the one love bus? I see that they are both only on Wednesdays and we are only there one Wednesday. I love snorkeling and seems like Rhodes is great plus the included drinks and pizza for $20! How can you go wrong? Then the bus pub crawl! Sounds like the perfect day. It will be the first actual day of our trip, so would that be too crazy of a first day?

Thanks!!!!

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,625 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ***!!!31 Sleeps!!!*** If I Could sleep! ;-b

WAHOOOOO!!! Where are you staying?

I have been looking at Rhodes Hall because I have read about the snorkeling. Do you plan on going there as well?

We are already booked for CSA but want to add another 5 days somewhere.....just can't decide. URGGGHHH....

Have a GREAT time!

Ellston, Ia
Level Contributor
137 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ***!!!31 Sleeps!!!*** If I Could sleep! ;-b

We will be at Samsara.

Hoping to do Rhodes on Wednesday, January 4th.

SOON COME!!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ***!!!31 Sleeps!!!*** If I Could sleep! ;-b

Rhodes is great, you will have an amazing time. I will be Negril the same time, and i know the runnings pretty well! Anything I can help with, just give me a holla ....

4. Re: ***!!!31 Sleeps!!!*** If I Could sleep! ;-b

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2012, 10:19