We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
hotel

ok I know where I would stay if it was just me and my husband but 8 of us girls are going in October. I know we want AI and a nice beach. What would be easiest 2 in a room or 4 in a room. Is there even a hotel that will let 4 stay in a room

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
9,786 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel

Hello jendog,

I would definately look into renting a Villa.

www.jamaicanegril.com

http://www.travelguides.com/bb/native_son/ http://www.jamaicaconnection.com/

Have fun!

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
9,786 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel

Villas come with almost everything including maid service , cooks and all you have to do is buy the drinks and food that you want to be cooked.

MARYLAND
Level Contributor
538 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel

jendog...Check out the Villa at White Sands...It has 4 bdrms, private pool, great mid beach location but the Villa it self is across the road from beach but it's no big problem.

www.whitesandsjamaica.com

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel

ok I looked with the villa and your right it would save a lot of money. Have you ever done this before? I'll admit something like this scares me, I've never been to Jamaica before. That's why I was looking into just a package so i don't have to worry about anything, like who picks us up from the airport ect... Any addition information would help. How much would grocery's cost and we would need lots of alchol to drink, remember we'll be on vacation without husbands and kids.

MARYLAND
Level Contributor
538 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel

jendog...Pick up arranged by White Sands....The villa is very popular so..

1..Call White Sands at their Miami Phone # direct to Negril and see if it's available for your dates...305.503.9074..do it now!..smile.

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel

I wasn't talking about White sands I was talking about the Native Sons villa that comes with a Maid the will cook for us. You have to keep in mind I'm going with a bunch of teachers and a principal keep in mind I'm neither one just some of my friends. They want to have their meals cooked and drinks made for them.

MARYLAND
Level Contributor
538 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel

Good Luck with what you choose...as far as I know, all villa's will cook; not sure about making your drinks..lol

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
13,006 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotel

I've tried to book that White Sands villa a coupleof times, always full up. Good luck!

(Yes WS will take care of a driver for you, or you can hire one of the ones recommended here. WS can tell you how they handle shopping for food if your cook is going to cook for you.)

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hotel

Sorry didn't know that they all cook for you. Like i said I've never been to Jamaica before.

MARYLAND
Level Contributor
538 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel

jendog...back to your original post...I would suggest 2 to a room; I can't imagine what it would be like with 4 women and 1 bathroom..LOL

Nergil Gardens a Sandals property is a nice mid priced AI and a fantastic location.