We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free week at condo

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Free week at condo

We have a free week at a condo. Which one is better Beachcomber or Negril Beach Club?

Edited: 08 January 2012, 15:19
roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
9,389 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Free week at condo

My sister has stayed at the Beachcomber for years and although she still does she reports that it is not as nice as it used to be. Many pepple here speak highly of Negril Beach Club Condo and it is in a great location.

How did you get that free week! nice!

PEACE!

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free week at condo

I think your sister may be right. I remember years ago Beachcomber being nice, but as I recalled the last few years we have walked by it, it looks like it is not being kept up.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free week at condo

We got the week as a gift, now we just have to choose which place to go to. We usually go to BGN so this will be a new experience for us.

Calgary
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free week at condo

Beachcomber may be better overall though...location, beach & doesn't the water get mirky around NBCC? Also read about some potential security issues at NBCC and are their rooms not even more outdated than Beachcomber?

Could be wrong, must be someone out there who has stayed at both.

5. Re: Free week at condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 10:20