We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ok I did it

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,471 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Ok I did it

Having vacationed in Mexico (EPM) for the last three of our anniversaries, we decided to at least look into a change. Wasn't sure we would really do it, but we are going to CSA!!!! Thanks to all who helped us make the decision!!!

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,471 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ok I did it

Oh, and I am notorious for asking a million questions before I go, so get ready for them...!

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,211 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ok I did it

I hope you got the sale prices that are going on right now with the free night, free trip insurance and the $300 resort credit ( I am always looking for a good deal). I am sure you have done your research and have an idea of what to expect, so I am sure you will love Negril and CSA.

If you are interested in doing a day trip to Couples Negril during your trip, sign up for Romance Rewards before your trip. I always enjoy spending the day at CN.

Edited: 16 February 2012, 22:44
oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,471 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ok I did it

Yes I did get that deal... Except for some reason I was charged for the trip insurance. I booked online through the resort's website, I will be calling tomorrow to clarify. And yes, I did sign up for romance rewards... I thought I would get the exchange privilege on a subsequent trip, so that is very cool!!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ok I did it

HI;

As long as you are signed up before you go, you can visit Couples Negril on this trip! Be sure to walk down the beach from CN to the Office of Nature for a grilled lobster lunch too! You will love CSA!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
319 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ok I did it

You will have a great time at CSA! It is a wonderful all inclusive resort that is true to the overall Jamaica vibe. We have stayed there twice. Never returned to the same resort before.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,915 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ok I did it

When are you going? We are going in May

7. Re: Ok I did it

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2013, 10:18