We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about the Couples transportation to the resort?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
746 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Question about the Couples transportation to the resort?

I noticed a few comments about Couples knowing in advance how many guests will be arriving at the resort each day, and I was wondering since we booked our package with Expedia, do I need to contact the resort (CSA), directly and let them know what time our flight arrives?

Thank you

Texas
Level Contributor
532 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about the Couples transportation to the resort?

I don't think so...we booked CN through Apple, and the hotel will get your reservation and arrival times, and add you to the pick up list. That's how it's always been to other AI destinations that we've traveled as well.

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,192 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about the Couples transportation to the resort?

The resort knows your fight times to Jamaica, so they will have you on a list when you arrive at the airport. Just head to the Couples lounge when you arrive. Couples provides the free transportation to all their guests, regardless of who you used to book your reservation. So no you will not have to contact the resort.

When you get to the lounge, there will be washrooms, free bottled water, pepsi, diet pepsi and red stripes free of charge.

Enjoy your trip !

Edited: 04 May 2012, 14:10
Marquette, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
2,416 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about the Couples transportation to the resort?

You can always go to the Couples site and do the pre-check in. When you do they ask you for your flight numbers, date of arrival and departure.

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,192 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question about the Couples transportation to the resort?

I am fairly sure that the pre check in is for romance rewards members, and is not for the purpose for transportation to the resort, instead, to make check in easier ( also for them to stock your mini bar and have romance rewards gifts ready upon arrival).

Louise- if you have not yet signed up for Romance Rewards be sure to do it before your trip, especially since you mentioned on another post you wanted to try CN. The only way to get the free trading places to CN, is to be a romance rewards member:

http://couples.com/romance-rewards/

Westchester County...
Level Contributor
258 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question about the Couples transportation to the resort?

I have not stayed at Couples yet, but have signed up for the Romance Rewards. I booked through Deb, not the couples website. I don't see a place on the romance rewards website to pre-check in or mini bar requests.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
4,448 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Question about the Couples transportation to the resort?

Hi Steph44w, if you go to the very bottom of the Couples homepage you will find a link for the RR. Click that and it will take to you the correct page for pre-check in.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
746 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Question about the Couples transportation to the resort?

I did the pre check in and I was able to select our beverages for the room. So excited!

Thanks everyone.

Marquette, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
2,416 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Question about the Couples transportation to the resort?

Pre check in is for Romance Rewards members but you can join even if it is your first visit.

My point was that they also ask about your flight information so that should provide some answer to the OP's question.

Pre-check in: couples.com/romance-rewards/pre-checkin.php

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
746 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Question about the Couples transportation to the resort?

24fan, yes it did ask me about our flight schedule.

Westchester County...
Level Contributor
258 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Question about the Couples transportation to the resort?

thanks! I can't wait!