We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does CSA have hbo?

stayghost
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Does CSA have hbo?

Heading to CSA Friday and I'm pumped; but just realized I'm going to miss the GAME OF THRONES season finale! I have my DVR set but would love to catch it live. Anyone know if they have HBO right now?

I know people mentioned they did in the past and then last year it was gone.

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does CSA have hbo?

Ask on the Couples Message Board or ask on their facebook page. I'm sure someone there can tell you. We never watch TV when we're there so I couldn't even tell you if they've ever even had it. LOL You may forget all about it once you see that gorgeous beach. :O)

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does CSA have hbo?

You know, I can't remember. I don't think so, though. But I will qualify that by saying we hardly ever turn the tv on while we are at Couples. In the morning only to catch the news and of course hubby has to watch ESPN.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,662 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does CSA have hbo?

Go and forget your tv. Let your DVR do what you bought it for and enjoy your vacation.

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,590 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does CSA have hbo?

yeah, but it IS Game of thrones and Black Water just set everyone up for having to watch the finale... I know exactly what he means!!!!

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,662 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does CSA have hbo?

Guess they should have picked different dates for the vacation.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,068 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Does CSA have hbo?

We rarely turn on the TV when at Couples but I would be surprised to know they have HBO. I remember music and news channels mostly.

Columbus
Level Contributor
25 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Does CSA have hbo?

nope, a few movie channels but no HBO. Sorry

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Does CSA have hbo?

So glad Game of Thrones will be over by the time my vacay starts....lol. That is what DVR is for.

Jersey City, New...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4,482 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Does CSA have hbo?

Swept Away is so beautiful, the staff is wonderfully gracious, the food is scrumptious, the drinks flow continuously, the activities schedule has more offerings that you can ever do unless you move in for a few months...

I think you'll forget all about the "Game of Thrones" finale after a few hours on this resort. Which is why I'm doing the happy dance every day that this time next week...I"LL BE THERE!!!! HIP HIP HOOOOOOOORAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

;~> ;~> ;~>

Edited: 31 May 2012, 17:41
Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Does CSA have hbo?

If CSA has satellite or cable TV then I would be shocked if they did not have HBO. I've stayed in small boutique resorts on the cliffs which had HBO available.