We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clive's Transport Service

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Topic
Clive's Transport Service

I am thinking of using Clive's as an airport transfer from Sangster to Negril. I saw on his website that he also does tours.

Has anyone been on his "Savanna-La-Mar Highlight tour", or does anyone recommend it? It seems like a good package deal if combined with the airport transfers.

Thanks for your help! I really do appreciate it. I don't know what I'd do without TripAdvisor!

killdeer beach
Level Contributor
218 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clive's Transport Service

Hi VacationGirl

I just got back this morning I never went on the tour you are talking about but I did use Clives three times while we were there and ever trip was great so be adventurest and try it have a good time and come back and post all about it so we can try it next april when we go back.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Clive's Transport Service

What trips did you use Clive's for?

USA
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Clive's Transport Service

Can someone point me in the direction of Clives web site if available?????? I need to make reservations for the first week of May. Thanx.

suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,698 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clive's Transport Service

www.clivestransportservicejamaica.com

USA
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Clive's Transport Service

Suz, u r sweet ! thanx for your response. Sand.

porthcawl uk
Level Contributor
1,400 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clive's Transport Service

i have tried to contact clives twice to arrange a transfer to runaway bay, but have had no response ?? can anybody tell me if theyve had the same?? or is it just me ?

killdeer beach
Level Contributor
218 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clive's Transport Service

Hi vacationgirl

We used clives for our trip to Ocho for the swimming with the dolphins.

Also someone was asking about having trouble getting ahold of Clive you can also get ahold of him through jutu tours.

Jutu was our transportation from Sandals back to the airport I forgot my marriage certificate at the front desk and realized it half hour away so the driver called Clive and he ran and got it and sent it via tim air so it was waiting for us when we got to the airport never charged me nothing for doing it talk about going the extra mile for a person.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Clive's Transport Service

thanks bejeweled! It sounds like a great service and I'm happy to hear how well you were treated.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
158 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Clive's Transport Service

Hey Cornelius;

I had the same trouble but I only sent them a request for info and did not actually book anything. Did you see that part of the application?

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Clive's Transport Service

Hmm...This is a bit concerning. If anyone out there has booked Clive's in the past, about how long did you have to wait to get a response from them?