We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Negril ATV

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Negril ATV

Hubby and I will be in Negril for 8 days in September for our 10th anniversary. I have heard about an ATV tour that sounds fun.

Any recs for ATV companies or tour companies that might offer this?

Also, we are Ja 1st timers and staying at Catcha. Any other recs are welcomed.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Negril ATV

bump

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
882 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Negril ATV

for some great Jamaican food, check out Ras Rody's shack right across the road from Tensing Pen------pumpkin stew, rice and peas, callalloo and more!

Across from Catcha is my friend Tony Vassell, who can rent scooters, or take you on a day trip to waterfalls or the nearby mineral spring----also can pick you up at Mobay airport for the drive to Negril....(tonyvassell@yahoo.com)

I have been staying on the cliffs for over 30 years now and love it every year!

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
7,900 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Negril ATV

take a drive to Little Bay...a quaint fishing village outside of Negril. You can have the fisherman cook up some fresh catch and the people are really friendly! They have some great cove beach. Along the way stop in Brighton at the Blue Hole! a spring in the hills which you can jump into or enjoy a swim in the spring pool..hammocks and a bar as well!

I recenlty ate at LTU...alwasy mentioned on TA and it was a great sunset meal!

PEACE!

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
882 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Negril ATV

The Blue Hole is amazing!!! The guys around the spring are all irie cool and only want you to have a good time (please tip!) Nice big bar altho they only had red stripe lite when we went 2 weeks ago!! Huge pool and rooms if you want to stay the nite---

west virginia
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Negril ATV

ATV companies ? Chukka.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Negril ATV

I am not sure if it is Chukka as the Viator website doesn't say.

I noticed Juju Tours has one for 150/pp. The ones on the Juju site are the larger ATV. Any experience with this company?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Negril ATV

The blue hole sounds gorgeous. We have a place called the blue hole right outside of Austin, close to Wimberly. If it is anything like that place, it sounds great.

Austin is home for me. I heard once that Negril and Austin were sister cities.

I have seen LTU mentioned a few times. We'll have to check this out. Thanks.

Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Negril ATV

Here are a few ideas:

…wordpress.com/2012/…

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Negril ATV

What a beautiful story. Sept soon come!!

10. Re: Negril ATV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2013, 10:16