We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Departing out of Atlanta to MBJ?

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Negril
Level Contributor
3,508 posts
225 reviews
Save Topic
Departing out of Atlanta to MBJ?

anyone been thru ATL lately and what concourse did you depart from? F or D, international or domestic even tho you are flying international? They never make it easy.......

florida
Level Contributor
318 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Departing out of Atlanta to MBJ?

This past May it was E. The new F terminal was open at that time.

Va USA
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Departing out of Atlanta to MBJ?

was C for us on airtran

Alexandria Bay
Level Contributor
551 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Departing out of Atlanta to MBJ?

D for us Delta.

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Negril
Level Contributor
3,508 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Departing out of Atlanta to MBJ?

thanks everyone, C,D,E concourse's but no F departures? Did you all go to international terminal and then back to domestic or stay in domestic ?

florida
Level Contributor
318 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Departing out of Atlanta to MBJ?

Mine was E for Delta. We fly in from the panhandle of FLA, so arrived in ATL domestic and departed ATL international. We usually land in concourse C and depart from E.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
885 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Departing out of Atlanta to MBJ?

I am guessing that F is for european destinations, at this point........

Carrollton, GA
Level Contributor
88 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Departing out of Atlanta to MBJ?

We're flying out of ATL to MBJ September 1st and I'm also interested to know. It's been several years since I've flown, and I'm a little confused. We called AirTran directly and even the representative seemed unsure when we asked if we are supposed to use the new international terminals. The best we can figure is that we'll fly out of terminal E on the new international side using AirTran. Is this right?

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
373 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Departing out of Atlanta to MBJ?

We checked in, checked our luggage, and went through security at the new F terminal and then departed from C (Airtran).

Edited: 23 August 2012, 15:50
Carrollton, GA
Level Contributor
88 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Departing out of Atlanta to MBJ?

Did you use the park and ride lot in the international section, or did you go to a park and ride up the road and have them drop you off? My husband is worried to death about vandalism while our vehicle is parked in the international park & ride, but I feel that it won't be a problem.

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Negril
Level Contributor
3,508 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Departing out of Atlanta to MBJ?

We always use off site parking go to website and print coupon for discount either covered or open parking but it's safe a lot of places to choose with free shuttle